If you love kids and kids love you, then I just might know of the perfect position for you!
Credit Hour is seeking to fill several Facilitator positions to administer our "StartSmart" youth financial literacy after school program in select elementary and middle schools throughout the metro Detroit area.
As a StartSmart Facilitator, you will engage students in grades 1-8 in various games, activities and lessons focused on concepts such as earning, spending, saving, credit, etc.
This is a part-time position and pays $15-20 per hour.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have an interest in teaching children about financial concepts & money.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Love and work well with children.
- Be energetic, fun, creative and attentive.
- Be able to control a group of 15-25 students and encourage good behavior.
- Be available Monday - Thursday, 3-6 pm (actual schedule and the number of days & hours per week will vary based upon the needs of the schools; could range anywhere from a total of 2-10 hours per week).
- Be dependable, punctual, and have reliable transportation.
- Be able to work without direct supervision.
- Be able to complete and submit necessary reports in a timely fashion.
- Pass various background checks and clearances (i.e., criminal, TB, etc.).
- Participate in training.
Prior experience working with children is a plus.
If hired, you will be required to complete all necessary background checks very quickly, within a very confined period of time.
We are currently interviewing and hiring Facilitators to start ASAP!
Show us what you got! :)
Forward your resume (as an attachment) to hireme[at]credithour.com.